Sunday 12 January 2020

RECOUNT TEXT

-MY LAST HOLIDAY-




My last holiday was very boring, after waking up I immediately rushed to take a shower and I had a breakfast, this time I cooked my own breakfast because my mother was out of town with my father, I cooked my favorite crispy chicken, crispy chicken with delicious spicy sauce. After that I went to my room to play hand phone and watch film, the film titled "Black list" came from Thailand and the film was quite interesting, it took 3 hours to watch the movies, after that I prayed. At 1 o'clock I immediately fell asleep on the mattress until 4 o'clock, after that I immediately ate, this time my food was made by my sister, my sister made pretty good fried rice, after eating, I immediately prayed, and prepared books for school tomorrow, yes I was lazy to go to school at that time because it's been 2 weeks I woke up late.

At night, my mother and my father returned home with 1 bag of fruit, 1 bag of cookies, and 1 bag of chicken, I'm so happy. Because it was too late to cook, my family finally decided to go outside to eat grilled chicken. I finished eating grilled chicken very quickly, after that my family went home at 9 pm, and when I go to sleep, for some reason my eyes don't want to rest and I just want to play with my handphone, I chatting with my schoolmates, her name is tata and intend to play together, but until now I write this, me and my friend ( tata ) haven't played hahahaha... I finally fell asleep at 12 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment